If you are a Traveling Superintendent with experience, please read on!
(((TRAVELING POSITION FOCUSED ON THE MIDWEST))
Our family owned company has served the Midwest for more than 50 years with a dedicated client base and unsurpassable customer service. Our specialties include Commercial, Retail, Self Storage and Public Sector construction. We believe our work speaks for itself, and cant wait to show you more.
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist project team in submission of permit documents and tracking of permits through municipal process.
- Receive all pertinent project information from Project Manager and have the ability to execute the project plan
- Set up field office, communications, temporary services and trash removal as required
- Manages sub-contractors by assisting project team in locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-vendors as well as monitoring and controlling performance.
- Schedule subcontractors and deliveries as needed so as to not adversely impact the project schedule
- Provide daily progress photos, field issues, manpower and incidents as required for proper documentation.
- Coordinate and manage all inspections required by local agencies and building departments.
- Administer and document weekly subcontractor coordination
- Become familiar with plans, specifications, site, local codes, local officials and inspection procedures
- Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes including keeping a neat and orderly jobsite.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ yrs of Superintendent experience
- 3+ yrs of Large Scale commercial experience
- 3+ yrs of Retail construction experience
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary: $95,000 - $130,000 (DOE)
- Per Diem
- Truck allowance
So, if you are a Traveling Superintendent with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Brandon Solano
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.