If you are a Sr Data Analyst - Video Analytics with 3+ years of experience, please read on!
Job Title: Senior Data Analyst - Video Analytics
Location: Boston MA - HYBRID 3 days office / 2 days remote
Salary: $90-120K based on experience
Requirements: Bachelors Degree with 3+ years in Data Analytics with at least 1 year in Video Analytics
This would be an amazing opportunity for you if you are looking for an established organization that is a leader within their industry!
Additional ways in which a candidate may stand out would be:
- Experience working with ActiveBatch (Scheduling & IT Automation Tool)
What's In It for You
What You Will Be Doing
-Perform ad-hoc analysis and drive insights and recommendations to support Video channel growth
- Analyze Web/Email statistics to understand best video content and positioning
- Create & maintain reporting dashboards for Video KPIs
- Identify & raise gaps in tagging/tracking of website behavior
- Work with data teams to create projects to bring in new data points for analysis and reporting
- Writing relational and multidimensional database queries
- Development and maintenance of the database stored procedures, views and functions
- Design and develop data table structures, forms, reports, and queries for Analytics.
- Work with BI and DW to transition solutions from prototype development to Production
- Debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting Analytics/BI solutions
- Identify inefficiencies in current databases and investigate solutions
- Ensure all database systems meet business and performance requirements
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Data Validation
What You Need for this Position
-Bachelors degree required
- 3+ years of experience with SQL
- 3+ years of experience with Tableau BI and Analytics tools
- Experience analyzing video performance on websites
- Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle preferred)
- Job Scheduling and IT Automation Tools
- Strong use and knowledge of Excel (vlookups, pivots, calculations, etc.)
- Proven ability to report out on findings
So, if you are a Sr Data Analyst with 3+ years of experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.