Job Title: Sr. Backend Cloud Engineer
Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA or Seattle, WA (open to remote for strong candidates)
Compensation: $180K - $225K+ base plus equity DOE
Requirements: Backend Development, Microservices, Cloud Orchestration (AWS & Azure), Golang, Big Data
We are a 50-person startup company made up of passionate technologists & engineers from leading hardware and software companies including Apple, Oracle, Teradata, Facebook, AWS, Yahoo, Cavium, Fungible, etc. Our team has previously built highly successful hardware-software co-designed products and is now tackling complex challenges in an exciting and growing market. Analytics solutions for the next decade require groundbreaking innovations in the entire stack of data processing, from query optimizer to distributed data layer to accelerated compute engine.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1) Competitive Compensation ($180K - $225K+ base Depending on Experience)
2) Comprehensive Benefits package including equity and flexible working arrangements!
3) The chance to join a small start-up tackling challenging problems with huge upside potential!
What You Will Be Doing
- Backend development for SaaS applications
- Cloud-native microservice-based application development
- Building applications with stateful components such as databases, key-value stores, and event platforms
- Developing infrastructure-as-code and orchestrating public cloud environments (Azure & AWS)
- Developing large-scale big data SaaS applications that integrate with Cloud APIs
What You Need for this Position
Must have a Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science or a similar degree with 5+ years of experience with the following:
- Backend Development for SaaS applications
- Public Cloud Orchestration (Azure & AWS)
- Golang and/or Rust
- Data Structures, algorithms, performance analysis, scalability, and availability
- Big Data Applications
So, if you are a Sr. Backend Cloud Engineer with experience, please apply today! or send an updated copy of your resume to Mike.Vandenbergh@CyberCoders.com for immediate consideration!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Mike Vandenbergh
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.