A global organization, with US Headquarters located right outside of Waltham, We're one of the fastest-growing startups HRMS companies in the country!
We're the global leader in providing seamless Human Resource Solutions to clients around the world. Our products help some of the world's largest organizations streamline their business through advanced automation and data analytics. Some of our clients range from Air France to Guardian and all the way to Thales.
We're looking for an Implementation Specialist/Consultant who can come in and ramp up quickly! You will be working with a team of Senior and Lead Solutions architects helping with the implementation, delivery, deployment, and configuration of all technical projects and deliveries. This is a client-facing role where you'll work with clients to ensure projects are delivered on time and as expected. VERY LITTLE TRAVEL IS REQUIRED, BUT YOU WILL MEET WITH CLIENTS OCCASIONALLY.
The right candidates will have 3+ years of experience in delivering complex solutions for software companies and solution companies like Peoplesoft, Eagle, Kimble, Oracle, SAP, ETC... You should have some experience in software development as well, but it is not a requirement. We're also happy to talk with someone with consulting background experience.
If you are a talented Technical Consultant or Implementation Specialist with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Remote 2-3 days x Week
- Minimal client travel
- Rapidly growing organization
- Great team culture
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with clients to understand their current environment, needs, and goals
- Assess & Analyze the current situation and provide a roadmap to delivery
- Create and Deliver detailed technical specifications and work with clients to receive agreement
- Deliver and Test solutions in a timely manner
- You will work closely with internal teams as well as client teams to ensure onsite and remote deliveries are successful and go smoothly as planned.
- You'll be in charge of creating custom solutions tailored towards client needs and ensuring on-time project deliveries. By working with clients to create path and vision, you'll be tasked with coming up with the requirements to create the perfect architectural and system design for each client.
What You Need for this Position
More Than 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Experience delivering complex solutions (PeopleSoft, Eagle, Kimble SAP, Oracle, Software Products, Etc...) or delivering complex software deployments
- Client facing consulting, professional services, delivery
- Understanding of how to respond to RFP's
- Understanding of how to create detailed user guides
Nice to Haves:
- Software Development / Scripting Experience
- Installation Engineering Experience Preferred
- Project Management methodologies
- HR SOFTWARE EXPERIENCE
Must be willing to travel up 20 % of the time, however, we've positioned this role to be performed as remote as possible!
So, if you are a Technical Consultant with experience delivering highly complex business solutions, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Cody Friend
This job is open to telecommute candidates.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.