If you are a Senior Data Engineer with 5+ years of experience, please read on!
We are a SaaS FinTech platform based in Fort Worth, TX Texas that provides the banking and lending industries with excellent software solutions.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Senior Data Engineer to join our team.
This position is 100% on-site, full-time.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Work on a collaborative team
- Work on a wide array of projects and solve complex problems
- Have real opportunities to learn new things
What You Will Be Doing
- Translate the complexity of your work into tangible business goals
- Work with practice leaders and clients to understand client's business problems, industry context, data sources, potential risks, and constraints
- Translate the business program into a solvable Data Engineering problem, formulate different approaches, outline the pros, and cons for each approach
- Collaborate with client & project stakeholders
- Develop project plans (key milestones, timeline, and contingency plan)
- Collaborate across every part of the organization to collect data points for projects
- Translate complex business logic into SQL and corresponding data models
- Clean & transform data, implement unit tests, and document models
- Develop monitoring and data observability strategies to ensure ongoing quality
- Build, validate, optimize, and automate key data processes
- Serve as the primary owner for major sections of our modern data stack
- Design, develop, and extend the data platform using existing tools like Fivetran, DBT, and Snowflake
- Create and maintain clean architecture and data lineage documentation
- Build flexible, reusable tools, dashboards, and reports to improve decision making
- Demonstrate expertise in enterprise-level cloud data architecture, data visualization, and advanced analytic solutions
- Define conceptual, logical, and physical architectures for cloud-based data solutions
- Design End-to-end cloud data solutions including Architecture, Infrastructure, Storage, Data Model, ETL/ELT, and Consumption
- Lead the technical design and solution of migrating on-premise legacy data solutions to cloud-based data platforms
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or a related field
- Strong leadership experience
- 5+ years as a Data Engineer
- Advanced SQL knowledge and database performance tuning skills
- strong data integration and data movement design pattern experience using ETL tools like Informatica, Matillion, Talend, SSIS, etc.
- Experience with any of the following cloud-native data warehousing and data lake solutions: BigQuery, Redshift, Snowflake (Snowflake is strongly preferred)
- Experience using version control with databases
- Experience integrating and using data analytics tools such as Tableau, PowerBI
What's In It for You
- $75k-$135k annual base salary (DOE)
- Flexible work schedule
- Full Health Benefits
- 401k with company match
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- PTO & Parental Leave
- Onsite Gym
- Annual Bonus
So, if you are a Senior Data Engineer with 5+ years of experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.