If you are a REMOTE Senior Auditor with experience, please read on!
Founded in 2003, we are an established CPA and consulting firm that is looking for a Senior Auditor to join our team!
What You Will Be Doing
- Supervise staff in audit planning and fieldwork, reviewing client accounting and operating procedures
- Perform testing to support an audit opinion, including preparing supporting work paper documentation, conducting analytical reviews of account balances, and preparing financial statements
- Research technical issues that arise during an engagement
- Draft audit reports for management to review
- Assist in preparing risk assessment, audit programs, and prepare audit required communication reports
- Understand the importance of client relationships and responsive client service, building a professional network, and business development activities
- Provide leadership and supervision to audit staff
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA (highly desired)
- 3+ years of experience as an auditor at a public accounting firm
What's In It for You
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
So, if you are a REMOTE Senior Auditor with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Lizzy Faurot
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Lizzy Faurot is recruiting for this position and the positions below.
Email me to apply for this position
Portland, OR•Sacramento, CA•Spokane, WA•Tacoma, WA•Salt Lake City, UT Full-time $65,000.00 - $90,000.00
Irvine, CA•Anaheim, CA•Santa Ana, CA•Los Angeles, CA•Long Beach, CA Full-time $70,000.00 - $80,000.00