We have a team of dedicated technologists and innovators who collaborate to optimize out clients' the digital supply chain, and we are looking for a Lead Backend Developer to work closely with our Vice President of Technology!
What You Will Be Doing
- Work closely with our VP of Technology to lead daily operations of Software Development team, removing blockers, and monitoring development progress
- Ensure long term software quality, scalability, and maintainability
- Participate in the design and development of multiple concurrent backend and server-side software development projects
- Assist the team to successful delivery and solve and implement difficult technology challenges
- Analyze processes to improve production software, workflow, and efficiency
What You Need for this Position
At least 5 years of experience with:
- Managing software development teams or teams
- Effectively explaining technical knowledge to stakeholders who are both technical and non-technical
- Creating applications utilizing backend frameworks and languages including Flask, Django, and Node.js, with a focus on designing and maintaining RESTful APIs using Django and the Django REST Framework.
- Vast knowledge of the Git development process and best practices for web applications
- Understanding of relational databases like PostgresSQL
- Knowledge of the app's full stack and familiarity with HTML, CSS, and JS
- Knowledge of cloud services like AWS, Azure and GCP
- Having an interest in cloud computing and media is a plus
What's In It for You
Salary: $150k - $195k
So, if you are a REMOTE Backend Engineer with Python, Django, and Postgres experience, please apply today or email me directly at email@example.com
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Jamar Sloley
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.