Based just outside of Boston, we are a recognized industry leader in optical design services and optical system development. For ver our thirty years of history, we have based our success on the premise that extraordinary products begin with extraordinary people. We work with some of the most highly regulated and most exciting industries including medical, aerospace and defense. We specialize in the fields of optical and electro-optical testing and continue to build new products that we manufacture and install worldwide.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1) Competitive Compensation!
2) Start-Up Culture
What You Will Be Doing
Working in a start-up culture will provide you the unique opportunity to be exposed to mechanical and optical engineering. If you enjoy the full spectrum of product development from system architecture and conceptualization, modeling and simulating to laboratory testing and prototyping this is the position for you! This opportunity is for a highly-motivated and hungry individual who relishes the opportunity to truly put their individual footprint on both a company and on new products.
What You Need for this Position
- Highly motivated individual capable of independent direction, problem-solving, and troubleshooting
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Enjoys hands-on work in the lab
- Build and test mechanical and optical designs
- Familiar with proper optics handling
- Effective communications skills, including technical writing
- Write test reports, work instructions, communicate between interdisciplinary teams of engineers
- Degree in Optics or Physics
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with optical test equipment (interferometers, autocollimators, spectrophotometers, etc.)
- Familiarity with optical design software (Zemax OpticStudio preferred)
What's In It for You
" Competitive compensation package
" Company-paid disability & life insurance
If you are an Optical Engineer who is ready to make a name for yourself on a high performing team in new product development apply today!
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Albert Alvarado is recruiting for this position and the positions below.
Email me to apply for this position
Los Angeles, CA•Irvine, CA•Santa Monica, CA Full-time $130,000.00 - $160,000.00
Los Angeles, CA•Irvine, CA•Santa Monica, CA Full-time $130,000.00 - $170,000.00