Job Title: Concrete Traveling Superintendent - Concrete
Job Location: Tennessee, Texas, Alabama, Louisiana, Virginia.
Salary: Competitive Salary DOE, Benefits, 401k Match, Bonus
Requirements: 5+ Years of Concrete experience
We have been around for nearly six decades and we are a top 100 Commercial Concrete Contractor that is recognized across the nation. We are a fast-paced and culture focused industry leader in specialty concrete and civil earthwork. Over the years we have been growing tremendously which is allowing us to bring on a Traveling Superintendent to our travel division.
What You Will Be Doing
The Traveling Superintendent oversees all construction activities and coordinates the work of all trades. The position maintains quality control throughout the course of the project all while keeping the project on schedule. Knowledge of plans and specifications is a must. Basic computer skills are required. This position requires the ability to work with a diverse team while achieving all the goals of the construction project.
- Must be able to read and understand construction documents
- Has the ultimate responsibility for the day-to-day onsite management of the project
- Scheduling, Ordering Materials, etc.
- Maintain the site specific quality control plan
- Maintain the site specific safety plan
- Maintain client relationships with subcontractors, owners, suppliers, city officials, etc.
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of experience as a Lead Superintendent
- 5+ years of Concrete Experience
- Travel required to assigned projects
What's In It for You
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Per diem 7 days a week
So, if you are a Traveling Superintendent with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Kody Cropper
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.