Title: Tax Senior
Location: Chicago, IL
Compensation: $60K - $80,000
Must be fluent in Japanese
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1) Big 4 CPA's opened up their own Accounting Firm and have loyal clients that followed them!
2) Have the freedom to work with any client in all industries!
3) Join a smaller public firm with full access to work with clients that came from Big 4 clientele!
What You Will Be Doing
If you are coming from a large regional CPA firm and are looking to work on more than just one area of Tax, join our intimate size CPA firm that services Japanese Corporations. Our team is well-known for the mid-size to enterprise level Japanese Corporations that we have been servicing for decades. As a team player within the Tax group, you have the chance to work on multiple areas of Tax and expose yourself to International, Federal, and State income taxes. This is a chance for you to broaden your skill set in Tax!
Join us and see why we are a highly respected group in the Los Angeles, New York, Boston, and Indiana states, not to mention across Japan!
What You Need for this Position
Requirements for this position:
1) CPA OR CPA candidate
2) 1+ years in Tax (Corporate and Individual) in Public Accounting
3) Fluency in Japanese / Bilingual in English & Japanese
What's In It for You
Salary ranges from $60K - $80K
So, if you are a Tax Senior with 2+ years of current public experience, are a CPA and can speak/write in Japanese, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.