If you are a Tax Professional with experience, please read on!
Our firm is one of the top 15 CPA firms in Central Florida serving clients for more than 30 years. We believe in investing in our team and providing opportunities for career and professional growth. We offer competitive salaries, flexible work schedules, excellent benefits package and a progressive culture within our firm. Our tax software platform is through CCH Prosystems fx.
What You Will Be Doing
- Preparation and review of various tax returns. Corporate, partnership and individual income tax returns.
- Working experience in Domestic, International, Estate and Gift Tax areas
- Review and prepare disclosure forms as necessary.
- Document federal and state income tax liabilities for tax returns, extensions and estimated payments.
- Quantifying book/tax adjustments, federal/state modifications and state apportionment.
- Review tax returns for accuracy, minimization of tax liability, available tax credits and tax provision.
- Respond to client inquires, Internal Revenue Service, State and local tax notices.
- Research tax questions and prepare memos.
What You Need for this Position
- Public Accounting
- Federal Tax
- State Tax
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary: $80k - $160k+
- Health Insurance
- Generous PTO
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
So, if you are a Tax Professional with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Bobby Gerginski
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.