We're a SAAS company that builds software used by professionals to save hundreds of hours sifting through data, pages, reports, etc. by offering them a discovery tool that flows perfectly with their business needs + processes. Our application and customer data run an AWS and we're one of the largest AWS accounts for usage of storage nearly 3PB and have over 1.6 million tables in our data environment.
We're on the hunt for a talented SRE who enjoys helping developers and tech teams achieve their goals through improving application access, availability of service and uptime + healthy services across the board. If you are an SRE / Site Reliability Engineer with AWS experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. We are a 20 year old company, bootstrapped and profitable and continue to grow at both a reasonable and manageable rate to attract and retain employees and customers
2. This is a great opportunity to spearhead + lead our SRE Efforts. So far we've built a stable application that rarely goes down but we've also identified opportunities to enhance + futureproof in our design + development practices
3. Work both collaboratively and independently in a company that values team culture (game nights), engineering culture (hackathons + Dedicated technology discussions weekly), collaboration and problem solving (we offer ways to surface challenges to our entire team for input)
What You Will Be Doing
Working on and building systems that provide critical alerts and monitoring
Monitoring things like web layer CPU to ensure we're within optimal ranges for each service within our Microservice environment
Ensuring proper usage of load balancers, throughput and pipelines
Working w/ our development team to ensure VPN Credentials, AWS Developer production accounts and VPN accounts are healthy
Providing application access to our dev team, working w/ them on CI/CD best practices
Identity Access Management
Application uptime, maintenance to our systems, servers, etc.
What You Need for this Position
- Solution Architecture
- Microservice architecture
- Application Services
-BSCS + 4 years of programming experience
- Previous experience in a full-time position as a dedicated SRE in an AWS environment
What's In It for You
Strong Compensation package including a base salary up to 170k ballpark, Bonus paid quarterly, annual profit sharing
Healthy Benefits + Strong PTO policy (3weeks plus sick time + holidays)
Strong company, team and engineering culture
Collaborative work environment
Onsite office work is required 2x per week in Chicago
So, if you are a SRE / Site Reliability Engineer with strong AWS SRE experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Aaron Frankel
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.