If you are a Senior Software Engineer with Python/ Django experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Dynamic and Local (Utah-based) startup with noted entrepreneurial backing and strong funding
2. Fast-paced, collaborative environment
3. Great benefits and unique opportunity for advancement
What You Will Be Doing
In this key on-site role for a "Top 5 Startup To Watch" (October 2022, Utah Valley) the Senior Software Engineer will be tasked with:
Designing and implementing new features based on business/customer needs, maintaining existing technology solutions, identifying and recommending new technology solutions where applicable, coordinating roll out of new features and bug fixes with minimal downtime, and identifying and eliminating security vulnerabilities as needed.
Working cross-functionally within the organization, we are also looking for you to effectively communicate your recommended changes to a larger team, provide documentation and training materials where necessary, report progress of key metrics back to manager, and to fully participate and embrace the Tech Team in agile development rituals.
What You Need for this Position
- Python 4+ years professional experience
- Django 4+ years professional experience
- Computer Science degree (or similar) strongly preferred
- Full Stack 4+ years professional experience
- Information Systems experience 3+ years
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Mike Stanley
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.