Project Manager - Construction Monitoring / Engineering Due Diligence
**Location: Anywhere in SoCal -- (as long as able to travel locally)**
We are a top 40 company that is one of the fastest-growing private consulting firms in the nation. Our team of Engineers, Architects, and Construction Managers provide an array of consulting services to major national financial institutions, real estate owners and managers, and property developers. These services include pre-construction due diligence and construction document reviews as well as ongoing construction monitoring and Owners Representative services.
We are seeking a Full-Time Construction Risk Management Project Manager to perform Project Management including planning, executing, reviewing, and finalizing projects according to deadlines and within budget. As a Regional Manager, this person will have management responsibilities along with the opportunity to manage other Project Managers in our Construction Monitoring Division.
What You Will Be Doing
- Participation in local and national strategic planning.
- Assist hiring process, manage and mentor local and regional staff.
- Manages the day-to-day client, project management, and vendor interaction
- Interact with Clients to maintain relationships.
- Supervises or prepares opportunities, cost proposals, job numbers as directed.
- Prepare all project invoices for current project assignments.
- Review and assess construction and architectural agreements and analyze hard cost budgets and construction schedules
- Periodic site inspection visits to monitor construction and recommend the release of construction funds.
- Walkthrough surveys of existing buildings to assess the condition of the site, building components, and major mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire sprinkler systems and prepare estimated costs to remedy site and building conditions.
- Manage multiple projects.
- Maintain client communication.
- Provide weekly updates for projects, assist on client RFPs, and communicate with internal/external offices, vendors and clients regarding project status on a consistent basis.
What You Need for this Position
Most of the following:
-->Bachelor's Degree in architecture, construction management, and or engineering discipline
-->2-10+ years of PROFESSIONAL experience in Construction Risk Management or related field
- Property Condition Assessments (PCAs)
- Engineering Due Diligence background
- Construction Monitoring Reports (including Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, Mortgage Bankers Association, and Client-specific document review)
- Document and Cost Review
- Code Compliance Inspection
- Pay Application Review (Funds Control)
- Pre-Construction Document and Cost Analysis
-->Relevant certifications (preferred but not required)
-RA, PE, PMP, LEED AP, NCIDQ, RICS, AIA, CASp, ICC
-->Able to travel occasionally within CA (NorCal/SoCal)
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation (up to $130k)
- Generous PTO
- Premium Benefits
- GREAT Company Culture
- Profit-sharing bonuses
- Life Insurance
- 401k with match
- Mileage reimbursement
- Upward Mobility
- Flexible Scheduling
So, if you are a Regional Project Manager with Construction Risk Management experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Noreen Khafagi
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.