Project Manager - Construction Monitoring / Engineering Due Diligence
Location: Sacramento, San Jose, San Fran (anywhere in Northern CA!)
***We also have the same position in SoCal - please message me if you are located anywhere in CA and let's talk about what makes the most sense for you!***
We are a top 40 company that is one of the fastest-growing private consulting firms in the nation. Our team of Engineers, Architects, and Construction Managers provide an array of consulting services to major national financial institutions, real estate owners and managers, and property developers. These services include pre-construction due diligence and construction document reviews as well as ongoing construction monitoring and Owners Representative services.
We are seeking a Full-Time Construction Risk Management Regional Project Manager to perform Project Management including planning, executing, reviewing, and finalizing projects according to deadlines and within budget. As a Regional Manager, this person will have management responsibilities along with the opportunity to manage other Project Managers in our Construction Monitoring Division.
What You Will Be Doing
- Review and assess construction and architectural agreements and analyze hard cost budgets and construction schedules
- Periodic site inspection visits to monitor construction and recommend the release of construction funds.
- Walkthrough surveys of existing buildings to assess the condition of the site, building components, and major mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire sprinkler systems and prepare estimated costs to remedy site and building conditions.
- Manage multiple projects.
- Maintain client communication.
- Provide weekly updates for projects, assist on client RFPs, and communicate with internal/external offices, vendors and clients regarding project status on a consistent basis.
What You Need for this Position
Most of the following:
*Bachelor's Degree in architecture, construction management, and or engineering discipline
*Experience in Construction Risk Management/Construction Monitoring/Plan & Cost Review or related field
- Plan and Cost Reviews
- Engineering Due Diligence background
- Construction Monitoring Reports (including Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, Mortgage Bankers Association, and Client-specific document review)
- Property Condition Assessments (PCAs)
- Document and Cost Review
- Code Compliance Inspection
- Pay Application Review (Funds Control)
- Pre-Construction Document and Cost Analysis
*Relevant certifications (preferred but not required)
-RA, PE, PMP, LEED AP, NCIDQ, RICS, AIA, CASp, ICC
*Able to travel occasionally within CA (NorCal/SoCal)
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous PTO
- Premium Benefits
- GREAT Company Culture
- Profit-sharing bonuses
- Life Insurance
- 401k with match
- Mileage reimbursement
- Upward Mobility
- Flexible Scheduling
So, if you are a Project Manager with Construction Risk Management experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Noreen Khafagi
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.