If you are a Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer with React or React-Native experience, please read on!
We are a cutting-edge tech start-up company with a revolutionary light therapy system that helps in the treatment of many chronic skin conditions. With the first and only smartphone-connected system of its kind, you are able to get the same level of treatment you would at a clinic, in the comfort of your own home.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Work with a product that will positively impact all of its user's lives.
2. Have a significant impact in shaping the future of the company.
3. Great room for growth and competitive salary with stock options.
What You Will Be Doing
- Help in creating a suite of products and services to enhance the end-user experience.
- Work with the business to validate requirements and suggest solutions when needed.
- Fixing any bugs and improve the performance of our applications.
- Assist with any special projects that come up.
What You Need for this Position
3+ years experience
- React or React-Native
- Cloud (preferably (AWS)
- UI/UX Design Skills
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.