If you are a Junior or Mid Level Software Engineer on the LAMP stack who wants to work on an actual physical and software application for it, then you have come across a golden opportunity in the sunny state of FL!
Located in beautiful Pompano Beach, FL (steps from the white sand and crystal green waters)
The best Medical Device industry titans are at it again, with a recently launched brand that uses a smart phone to eliminate pain. It's FDA approved, Covered by insurance, and 100% non toxic. It's that simple! Do you want to help patients get affordable, immediate pain relief? Well our first-of-it's-kind Med Device does all of that and more. So come join our team as a Senior Software Engineer. In this role, YOU will develop in the LAMP stack! Don't wait, this opportunity to be part of the most critical parts of our org is yours!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Huge Funding with already Highly Profitable Product!
- Amazing Team!
- Actual Physical Product!
What You Will Be Doing
- collaborating cross-functionally with in Med Device / Software team
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years of Software Engineering Experience
- BS in Computer Science (or related / industry experience)
- 1+ years of LAMP stack experience
- experience with Linux/Unix, Apache, MySQL, PHP/Perl/Python
What's In It for You
- Bonus, Solid Base Salary!
- 401(k) matching!
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision!
- Company Functions!
- Growing Company!
- Huge Room For Growth!
- Stocked Company Kitchens!
- In Office Gym!
- Company-wide stock options!
So, if you are a Senior LAMP developer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Chad Vasquez
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.