If you are a Senior Tax Manager with experience, please read on!
We have been recognized as an Inside Public Accounting Top 100 public accounting firm. If you want to join a rising firm that is consistently named among the 50 best-managed firms in the nation and is recommended by 98% of our clients, we would love to meet you.
What You Will Be Doing
- Review private company C-Corp, S-Corp, partnership, individual federal and state tax returns, including consolidated federal tax returns and consolidated/combined state tax returns.
- Lead engagements from planning through completion; plan, execute and complete tax compliance, tax planning, and provision projects on a timely basis and within budget.
- Review estimated tax payments and extensions.
- Research and review tax issues.
- Proactively anticipate and solve client issues, seek opportunities to add value to projects.
- Coach and mentor staff helping them achieve their career goals.
- Provide staff direct and meaningful feedback.
- Effectively supervise team to meet client and partner expectations.
- Serve as the primary client contact with economic responsibilities for billing, realization, and collections.
- Begin to develop and execute a practice development plan including networking, new client development and client expansion activities.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA license required
- Minimum of 6+ years experience in domestic tax
- Strong leadership skills and ability to effectively train, coach, and mentor others
What's In It for You
- 140-225k Base depending on experience
So, if you are a Senior Tax Manager with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Scott McGarry
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.