Founded in 1987, we began our firm out of the desire to provide companies with an alternative to the national accounting firm options. As national firms focused on larger, multinational clients, we set out to serve privately owned companies, not-for-profits and governmental clients as well as to offer alternative services for the SEC market. Our membership in the BDO Alliance USA helps provide a platform for rendering these services.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- 35+ years of established business partners
What You Will Be Doing
The Senior Tax Accountant is responsible for performing complex tax return preparation, tax research, some tax return review, and other tax planning support with minimal supervision
- Prepare complex tax returns and tax research
- Review tax work of staff
- Review tax information supplied by client, may meet or call client with questions
- Recognizes, anticipates and resolves tax issues; makes recommendations
- Project management
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years of experience in tax services or related field
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA certification / short-term plan for certification
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Ability to work in a cross functional team environment, while also building strong team relationships
What's In It for You
- Compensation: Base + Bonus + Profit Share + 401k
- Excellent benefits & Generous PTO
So, if you are a Tax Accountant with relevant experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Connor Scott
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.