If you are a Senior Full Stack Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are a venture-backed start-up experiencing exponential growth through the transformation of small to mid-sized companies in the consumer packaged goods industry. We have the opportunity to disrupt a $5.5 Trillion dollar industry! We have created an advanced cloud-based software to revolutionize trade between CPG companies and their retailers/distributors. Our analytic-rich software tracks every aspect of trade management allowing business to reach new potential. We are growing 10% month over month.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work as part of a small team in a fast-paced environment
- Research and gain knowledge about CPG business models and ways to overcome industry hurdles
- Plan, develop and own new projects/tasks
- Contribute to a positive work environment by helping and mentoring junior developers
- Help recruit motivated talent
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Related Field
- 5+ years of experience working as a software engineer
- Proven track record of working on product scalability (architecting, building and deploying)
- Experience with Python/React/GCP, a plus: (Redux/SQL/Docker/Pandas)
- Experience with GraphQL/Apollo
- Strong communication skills
- Bring a positive attitude and the desire to mentor others
What's In It for You
- Competitive salary/bonus
- Early-stage equity compensation
- Unlimited PTO
So, if you are a Senior Full Stack Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Nitu Gulati-Pauly is recruiting for this position and the positions below.
Email me to apply for this position
San Francisco, CA•Phoenix, AZ•Seattle, WA•Las Vegas, NV•Bozeman, MT Full-time $130,000.00 - $150,000.00
Los Angeles, CA•San Francisco, CA•Seattle, WA•Denver, CO•Austin, TX Full-time $130,000.00 - $185,000.00