If you are a Estimator - General Contractor with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Growth potential
- Great company culture
What You Will Be Doing
- Review plans and specifications for overall project understanding to identify risk in difficult work, operation sequencing, project restrictions and time constraints.
- Review, understand and apply project construct-ability to estimate to accurately develop and format costing.
- Identify, review and establish bid strategies, concerns and advantages with your team to develop the most accurate and complete estimate possible.
- Attend pre-bid meetings to determine scope of work and required estimate content.
- Generate detailed estimates from pre-construction schematics, design documents for hard bids, negotiated and design build projects.
- Perform data analysis to support generating comprehensive estimates.
- Establish work scopes for subcontractors as needed.
- Perform review pricing and take-offs.
- Aggressively follow up with subcontractors to ensure bids are received on time.
- Monitor coverage and solicit new subcontractors to bid projects we are estimating.
- Identify proposal and initial project execution strategies to support project hand-off to the Project Manager.
- Assist in buy-out process.
What You Need for this Position
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Estimating (Healthcare, Life-Science and Industrial Projects a Must)
- Construction (commercial and residential)
So, if you are a Estimator - General Contractor with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.