If you are a Senior Electrical Project Manager with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
The Senior Electrical Project Manager has all of the duties and responsibilities of the Project Manager with an added higher leadership role. The Senior Electrical Project Manager shall have responsibility for teaching, coaching and mentoring the Project Managers and APMs. He/She shall lead by example, coach and take responsibility in the development and training of the PM and APM staff. The Senior Electrical Project Manager shall have a greater level of responsibility in developing and maintaining customer relations and sales with the General Contractors or CMs they are working with on the projects they oversee.
· Work directly with customers, field superintendent and foremen to ensure projects fall within the applicable scope and budget.
· Coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
· Attend PM meetings with customers and clarify specific requirements of each project.
· Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
· Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
· Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with team, as well as customers.
· Supervise and monitor Project Manager and Assistant Project Managers work product.
· Delegate project tasks based on PM & APMs strengths, skill sets and experience levels
· Recommendations to hire/fire employees he/she directly supervises will be considered prior to any action.
· Track employee performance and provide constructive feedback, help set goals, and provide necessary training to each member of the PM Team.
· Participation in Recruitment.
What You Need for this Position
· Excellent communication skills and interpersonal abilities.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Bluebeam and Outlook e-mail & calendar.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to multitask.
· Excellent leadership skills.
· Excellent conflict resolution and management.
Education and Experience:
· Degree preferred, but not required.
· 10+ years of experience in the electrical construction industry.
· 5+ years in a supervisory role.
· Experience with project budgeting.
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
So, if you are a Senior Electrical Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Justin Sandy
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Justin Sandy is recruiting for this position and the positions below.
Email me to apply for this position
Tinton Falls, NJ•Toms River, NJ•South Amboy, NJ•Trenton, NJ Full-time $100,000.00 - $120,000.00
Tinton Falls, NJ•Eatontown, NJ Full-time $75,000.00 - $100,000.00