We are an award winning Architecture and Engineering firm that continues to grow. We work on a variety of different projects including . grading and drainage plans, land development, site development, water systems, sewer systems, street light plans, streets/roads , and erosion control. So you won't get bored. As we grow we find ourselves in need of another Senior Civil Engineer. So, if you are looking for a great place to call home and have what it takes to get the job done, we would love to talk.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. We are an award winning firm with over 30 years of experience.
2. We tend to promote from within.
3. We have half day on Friday's during the summer.
What You Will Be Doing
- In a supervisory capacity; plan , develop , coordinate , and direct a large and important project or a number of small projects with many complex features.
- As staff specialist; perform as a staff advisor and consultant for a technical specialty, a type of facility or equipment, or a program function.
- Prepare or review construction budgets based on experience and scope of project.
- Prepare proposals for new work, including scope and budget
-Interact with Project Managers to organize work, maintain project schedule and budget, and to resolve design conflicts and issues.
- Make independent decisions on engineering problems and methods. Performs calculations and may be assigned to check the work of others.
- Work with design engineers, designers, drafters, and others in preparing reports and complete design packages.
- Familiar with the use of engineering software AutoCAD/Civil 3D.
- Proposal manager for QA Level 2 and 3 projects.
- May approve level of effort estimates for discipline as assigned by Group Manager.
- May stamp work performed by others within discipline.
- Represent the company in the community by attending community events and belonging to service organizations.
- Work to meet or exceed QA standards.
- All other duties assigned by Manager.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree and Licensed Professional Engineer.
- May be a member of professional or technical society.
- Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- 15+ years of experience.
So, if your resume reads like this job description, we would love to talk , so send your resume to me today.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.