If you are a Senior / Lead / Architect Level Python Engineer....please read on!
Founded in 2019, we're a community platform dedicated to creating new pathways to success for Black professionals. We're funded by the same folks who's companies were acquired by Amazon and Apple and we've got an exciting team of professionals who have multiple startup wins & exits under their belt.
Candidates must be near San Francisco or Los Angeles, CA (We want the person to be onsite somewhat post Covid but will work remote for now!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. We're backed by the same folks behind Ring(Acquired by Amazon) and other successful firms acquired by Apple :)
2. Our team includes people with previous startup wins & exits, alumni of companies like Apple, Starbucks, Microsoft
3. Work for a company who's members consist of industry titans and rising stars
What You Will Be Doing
You'll work with our CTO to help shape our developing tech road map. This position will consist of about 60% coding and 40% software architecture.
What's In It for You
- $150k-$200k/year salary (DOE)
- Company benefits and more
What You Need for this Position
- Strong Python & Django experience
- Strong K8 & Docker experience
- REST API Experience
- Elastic Search
- Knowledge of distribute systems and database technologies
- Agile software development practices
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Passionate about our mission!
So, if you are a Senior / Lead / Architect Level Python Engineer, please apply today.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Nitu Gulati-Pauly is recruiting for this position and the positions below.
Email me to apply for this position
Los Angeles, CA•Austin, TX•Atlanta, GA•Durham, NC•Phoenix, AZ Full-time $140,000.00 - $175,000.00
Los Angeles, CA•Dallas, TX•Chicago, IL•Atlanta, GA•Boston, MA Full-time $170,000.00 - $200,000.00