Backed by the same folks who funded Fitbit, Poshmark and Postmates, we are a fully funded startup with an ever increasing client base. Our founding team hails from NuOrder, Twitter & eBay.
We're working to revolutionize the subscription revolution even further by enabling eCommerce merchants to move beyond recurring transactions to build long lasting customer relationships. We are doing this despite being an early stage startup company because our technical and industry expertise, accompanied with our unwavering passion, allow us to attract VERY talented people. We are looking for folks who share this passion and drive to further expand the eCommerce world, but we want to do it the right way, by taking care of our employees to become LIFERS here!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Cutting edge startup with a proven Executive Team in this industry, over two decades of industry experience
- State-of-the-art technology developed for scale, security and privacy
What You Will Be Doing
- Work collaboratively with team of developers to plan & implement all features required
- Critically and constructively think through project challenges to provide recommendations & out-of-the-box solutions
- Research & evaluate new technologies to improve performance & the elegance of how we work
What You Need for this Position
The Senior Software Developer must have at least 5 years of experience and be familiar with:
- Solid background working with large-scale MVC frameworks (PHP/Laravel, Python/Django, Ruby on Rails, etc.)
- Experience with Shopify and other e-commerce API
- 3+ years experience creating and deploying highly scaled AWS Cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of modern containerized services (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Background with relational database models (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in CS or related field
Nice to Have:
- Hands on experience with PHP 8 / Laravel 8 or other Symfony frameworks (Symfony, Lumen, PHPUnit, etc.)
- Master's Degree
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation
- 100% REMOTE work
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Stock Options with TREMENDOUS upside!
- VERY Flexible PTO
So, if you are a REMOTE Senior Software Developer - Ecommerce with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Daniel OKeefe
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.