If you are a Project Manager with experience with Land Development, please read on!
Located just north of Boston, MA we are a growing Land Planning, Civil Engineering, and Land Surveying firm. Our team is led by people who have over 100 combined years of experience in the field and love people who like to make a positive impact!
We are seeking a Land Development Project Manager who has experience working with stormwater, utilities, grading drainage, and permitting on local, state and federal levels. We want people who are interested in wanting to step up to be a Project Manager and looking to take over leading the projects. Our focus is primarily larger scale developments (400-500 multi-family units, 30+ acre developments)
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborating with in-house engineers, Landscape Architects and Surveyors
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Design infrastructure (street, utilities, waste management, drainage) creating drawings or modeling software
- Participate in technical studies
What You Need for this Position
At least 5+ years of experience with:
- Leading projects
- AutoCAD Civil 3d
- HydroCAD Stormwater
- Preparing construction plans
- Regulatory approval process
- Detail site layout and grading
- Drainage and stormwater management design
- Utility Design
- Erosion and sediment control design
- EIT or PE license
So, if you are a Project Manager with experience with Land Development, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Nathan McGowan
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.