If you are a Project Manager with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Stability We have been around since 1992 and have many repeat clients
2. Salary $130K to $160K
3. Growth Room to grow and always try to hire/promote from within!
What You Will Be Doing
The Project Manager position is responsible for the business development, estimating, contract negotiations, team leadership, and the day-to-day scope, schedule, budget, cost, and risk management for their projects.
- Hands-on knowledge of project scope
- Thorough understanding of building systems
- Eye-of-excellence on work quality
- Owner contract review and identification of key insurance and damages clauses
What You Need for this Position
- A four-year college degree, or equivalent experience is preferred (construction management or engineering)
- Must have a minimum five (5) years of commercial construction, project management experience with demonstrated experience in managing tenant improvements
- Must have a demonstrated ability to simultaneously run multiple projects
- Must have experience in scheduling using MS Project or similar technology
- Past hands-on field experience is a plus
- Experience with project management software is preferred
- Must have basic computer skills; including Excel
What's In It for You
Stability We have been around since 1992 and have many repeat clients
Salary $130K to $160K
Growth Room to grow and always try to hire/promote from within!
Benfetits Medical, Dental, Vision 401K
PTO Paid Time Off
So, if you are a Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.