If you are a Project Manager with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Mentorship from enthusiastic leaders who are well-respected within the design community
- Work on a variety of project types for public and private clients. K-12 Education and Multi-Family
- Work with an award-winning team passionate about transforming the community through great design
- Manage all phases of K-12 and Multi-Family projects, collaborating and directing all levels of staff to meet project goals
- Serve as client liaison and consultant during the project coordination and quality control process
- Ensure that the design is in line with client's requirements and ideas on all levels
- Maintain project drawings
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Architecture
- At least 10 years of architectural experience and at least 5 years of Project Manager experience
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
- Multi Family and/or Education project experience
- LEED AP and Architectural license a plus!
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) w/Match
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Flexible hybrid remote schedule
So, if you are a Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Levi Munn
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Levi Munn is recruiting for this position and the positions below.
Email me to apply for this position
Irvine, CA•San Diego, CA•San Francisco, CA•Los Angeles, CA Full-time $80,000.00 - $100,000.00
San Francisco, CA Full-time $100,000.00 - $125,000.00