We're a mid-sized security company (~100 people) with recent funding on a mission to ensure the security of many global organizations. Our solution software is configurable for both local and multinational organizations and has evolved into the lightest, most scalable endpoint solution in the world.
Our HQ is based on San Jose, CA and we do have offices in the UK, Netherlands and Australia.
This will be a full time role and be 100% REMOTE.
What You Will Be Doing
- You will be part of the product engineering team responsible for all things related to the core platform tool and APIs
- Design and implement features for the Big Data Analytics platform that is part of our solution.
- Develop features and implement fixes on a platform consisting of a Python-Django application as well as various tools and services built on top of Linux Systemd, and various other OS level services.
- Work independently and with junior engineers to take very high-level requirements and solve them within the constraints of existing platform
- Perform the role of a technical leader and manage projects and deliverables
What You Need for this Position
- 7+ years experience
Bonus points for:
- Airflow / Redis / Spark / Kafka
- Docker / Kubernetes
What's In It for You
- REMOTE (work from home)
- NO travel
- HUGE room for career growth, we promote upward movement.
- You work will be combating cyber fraud/hacking.
- We're a leading company, with a global presence, fun environment with very sharp engineers.
So, if you are a Principal Python Engineer with an interest in CyberSecurity, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Bobby June
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.