Job Title: Sr. Digital IC Design Engineer
Job Location: Vancouver, WA, San Jose, CA, Colorado Springs, CO, or Allentown, PA - relocation assistance offered!
Compensation: $150K - $215K+ base Depending on experience ($200K - $300K total compensation)
Requirements: Digital IC Design, Power Management, PMIC, DC/DC, Verilog, Analog/Mixed Signal Design
Founded in 1998, our company is one of the worlds leading analog IC companies. The company consistently delivers inventive power management solutions that improve the cost and performance of electrical equipment. We add value to our customers by providing the most comprehensive system-level support available, and we strive to be the best Power Partner for our customers. Our aim to be the leader in the global analog integrated-circuit industry is unwavering.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1) Competitive Compensation ($150K - $215K+ depending on experience ($200K - $300K total compensation))
2) Comprehensive Benefits Package including sign-on bonus and relocation assistance!
3) The chance to join a global leader in the analog/power integrated circuit industry!
What You Will Be Doing
In your role as Senior Digital IC Design Engineer you will be responsible for the Verilog HDL-based digital design & verification, synthesis, simulation, and STA, DFT (scan insertion, ATPG), understanding of transistor-level digital design, microcontroller core-based product architecture, complete Mixed-Signal product development flow. Low-level programming skills using Microsoft Visual Studio and other commercial IDEs is required. Responsibilities include:
- Work and analog/mixed-signal team to define product functionality
- Define and manage development milestones
- Digital integrated circuit design and validation
- Lead development and use of best design practices
- Work with cross-functional group such as Mask Design, Test/Product Engineering to complete
What You Need for this Position
BSEE (MSEE or Ph.D. preferred) with a minimum of 5+ years experience in the following:
- Analog/Mixed-Signal IC design
- Digital IC Design
- Experience with modern IC design tools
- Power Management IC (PMIC) experience
- RTL Design
- Digital Verification
- AMS Simulation
- System Verilog
- Hot-Swap and Electronic Circuit Breakers, Switch-Mode Power Supplies, A/D and D/A converters, High Efficiency Power Stages and/or Power Monitoring functions.
So, if you are a Sr. Digital IC Design Engineer with experience, please apply today! or send an updated copy of your resume to Mike.Vandenbergh@CyberCoders.com for immediate consideration!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Mike Vandenbergh
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.