If you are a Job Captain/Designer with experience, please read on!
We are looking for a talented individual who posses the skills to assist our excellent firm as a Designer. You will get the opportunity to work on many different typologies from Commercial, Workplace and Residential projects. Apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Participate in design critiques
- Interprets and applies building codes and requirements of other regulatory agencies
- Prepare and revise documentation in various architectural phases
- Coordinate building systems
- Coordination of specs with construction documents
- Attend project coordination and meeting with internal/external consultants
- Assist in site analysis, research of concept, benchmarks, typology
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Architecture
- At least 2 years of project experience in an architectural practice
- License or working towards
- Proficient in: Revit, Sketch Up, Enscape, Photoshop, Microsoft
- Working knowledge of building codes, standards, building construction
- Strong organizational skills
What's In It for You
- 100% employer-paid benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life Insurance
- 10 Holidays
- 10 days of PTO
- Bonuses typically 2-10% based on the performance of individual & firm
- 401k Matching up to 6%
- License renewal or education allowance ($200/year)
So, if you are a Job Captain/Designer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Levi Munn
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.