If you are a Industrial Hygienist - IAQ, Noise Dosimetry, OSHA, with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Evaluating exposure data and air monitoring results as well as experience with noise dosimetry, ventilation, Indoor Air Quality, OSHA,
- Complete investigations, develop remediation plans, and report findings and results in accordance with regulations and applicable industry guidelines
- Air, surface, and water sampling according to EPA, OSHA, NIOSH, and industry analytical methods
- Employee exposure monitoring for various environmental hazards
- EHS solutions for federal, state, corporate, and private sector clients.
- Indoor air quality assessments
- Client management
What You Need for this Position
- 3-10+ years of PROFESSIONAL experience as an Industrial Hygienist in the environmental industry (experience in EHS, IAQ, industrial hygiene)
- Experience conducting surveys for process evaluation, noise dosimetry, risk assessments, evaluation of inventory controls, ventilation, exposure monitoring, personal air monitoring, OSHA, and IAQ measurement
- Experience with Inspections for lead paint, mold, moisture, and/or asbestos.
- B.S. in environmental science, engineering, chemistry, safety, biology, or a related field.
- Ability to travel
Bonus skills (not required):
- CIH or CSP certification -(being eligible for it in the near future helps!)
- Ability to deal directly with clients in a professional manner
- Prior experience working for the government or state
- Project management experience
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation (DOE)
- Generous PTO
- Premium Benefits
- Remote flexibility
- Upward mobility (promoting from within)
- Profit-sharing bonuses
- Life Insurance
- 401k with a match
- Mileage reimbursement
- GREAT company culture
- Team events, company gatherings
- ....and much more!
So, if you are a Industrial Hygienist - IAQ, Noise Dosimetry, OSHA, with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Noreen Khafagi
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.