If you are a Fund Accountant with 2-3 years of experience, please read on!
It is ideal for candidates to be located in Colorado, but out-of-state candidates may be considered for this mostly remote role.
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for an up-and-coming fund accountant to oversee accounting and financial reporting for venture capital funds in sustainable developments. This is a mostly remote role that reports to the CFO and will have an in-person team meeting 1-2 times per month in Fort Collins, CO.
Job duties include (but may not be limited to):
- Manage capital calls, distributions, allocation of expenses, investor reports, and fee calculations
- Produce and review financial statements and account reconciliations
- Monitor portfolio database and processes
- Assist with audit process as needed
- Review K-1s and tax returns
- Optimize workflow efficiency by developing and implementing new processes
- Contribute to portfolio valuation analysis
- Lead cash management directives
- Complete ad hoc projects as requested
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or related field
- 2-3 years of fund accounting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience using Carta or similar software
- Early-seed venture capital investment experience is a plus
- LP Reporting, fund administration, and/or partnership tax experience desired
- CPA is a plus
What's In It for You
- Yearly company bonuses up to 15% of base salary
- Excellent Medical/Dental/Vision insurance package
- 401k with 10% company contribution
- $1000 company provided yearly professional development fund
- Mostly remote work environment (in-person days 1-2 times per month)
So, if you are a Fund Accountant with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.