If you are a Full Stack Software Engineer with 3+ years of professional work experience with C# and ASP.Net, please apply! This position will be more in-office than not for the first few weeks/months before tapering off to more/fully remote. Our recently renovated office is located close to the airport and phx zoo.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are an established investment company based in Phoenix with over $1b in annual revenue- the companies we selectively acquire or start span across a few verticals like healthcare, real estate, kids & entertainment, aerospace engineering, pharmaceutical and more.., we take on full operation of their sales, marketing, and of course software.
We have a smaller team of software engineers, about 6. Since we work in different verticals, our projects are pretty diverse utilizing multiple tech stacks and will be different each time, like a travel medicine company or a children's birthday/entertainment company, or an aerospace engineering company, etc. Typically have one engineer per project.
The VP of Software is an awesome guy and definitely partly why people rarely leave. Super nice, comes from a software engineer background and been with the company for 8 years now. He loves people open to learning new things and can contribute to their office culture.
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with the product team to build an innovative solutions platform that brings extended reality to real-world workflows.
- Build and manage application systems, such as authentication, authorization, commerce, accounts, profiles, etc.
- Develop and integrate new features into the UI.
- Optimize UI for better performance.
- Coordinate and lead projects through all phases of design and implementation within areas of responsibility.
- Integrate multiple software solutions into a cohesive offering.
What You Need for this Position
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience with C# and .Net/ASP.Net.
- Professional experience with AWS is preferred
- Unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing.
- Familiarity with Git or other source control systems.
- Familiarity with CI/CD practices.
- High availability architecture of web services and databases.
- SQL and/or NoSQL databases.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Science, or a related field, or combined experience/education as a substitute for minimum education.
- 3+ years of application development, or combined experience/education as a substitute for minimum experience.
Minimum Field of Expertise:
-Passion for software and systems engineering, ability to research and recommend new technology solutions. Prior work in extended reality applications and WebRTC is a plus.
What's In It for You
- Truly state-of-the-art projects
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours and paid holidays
- And More!
So, if you are a Full Stack Software Engineer with 3+ years of professional work experience, please apply today! You can also e-mail your resume directly to Luke.Holm@CyberCoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.