Job Title: Front End Software Engineer
Location: (REMOTE) HQ in Louisville, KY
Compensation: $100k - $130k base + Bonus
Requirement: 5+ years of Software Engineer experience for large/enterprise level software
We are a leading provider in Casino/premier online wagering in the country. Seeking a Software Engineer to help lead our teams to develop custom software solutions that meet the needs of the business and our B2B partners.
What You Will Be Doing
You will participate as a scrum team member and must join in mutually deliverable goals. They will have to coordinate efforts that maximize the contributions of the group. The ideal candidate will have strong software engineering and problem-solving skills and a desire to write testable and highly scalable solutions.
- Interpret and develop meaningful test plans and coordinate with quality assurance engineers to build, execute, and maintain automation scripts using Selenium and other testing tools.
- Identify and document defects discovered during test execution.
- Maintain and utilize Test-Driven Development (TDD) best practices while building custom software solutions that other developers and external business partners will use.
- Document and troubleshoot defects as required to maintain a successful and resilient platform
- Design and participate in developing front-end application and back-end business services interaction protocols (e.g., Web Services) for consumer-facing products presented through an RGS.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor of Science in Information Science/Systems or equivalent experience and industry certifications.
- 5+ years of demonstrated career progression.
- Remote Gaming Server exp (RGS)
- Strong development skills developing in OOP and MVC/MVVM patterns
- Highly effective oral and written communication; ability to explain complex designs and relationships
- Ability to be licensed as an Employee by various racing and gaming jurisdictions in which we operate, as required.
- Authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis
So, if you are a Front End Engineer with experience, please apply today! Or, if you prefer to apply directly, please email to email@example.com.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.