If you are a Firmware Engineer with experience, please read on!
What You Need for this Position
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience with Linux (Ubuntu, etc.) and Real Time Operating Systems
- Good knowledge of Embedded Systems
- Strong C programming skills
- Working knowledge of Python programming
- Good documentation skills
- Self-motivated, excellent communication skills and ability to excel in a team environment
MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL) and Board Support Packages (BSP) for platform specific APIs
- Strong working knowledge of Firmware development, validation, system failure analysis, embedded systems design and Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
- Experience with ARM CPU for both high-performance and low-power application (e.g. A78, R52, M3, M4 & similar) coding & tool chain
- Experience developing and maintaining SDK Firmware based on customer requirements
- Jenkins Automated Testing experience a plus
- Experience with JTAG IDE (Keil, ARM DS-5, Greenhills, J-Link, Lauterbach) a plus
- Knowledge of SCRUM/Agile processes a plus
What's In It for You
So, if you are a Firmware Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Steven Limon
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.