If you are a Firmware Engineer with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
(THIS POSITION REPORTS TO REDMOND WA AREA AND REQUIRES RELOCATION OR A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE, NO REMOTE WORK ALLOWED)
A firmware engineer is needed to support camera and sensor synchronization with OTS motion capture systems.
- Capable of working with MCU bootloader, SDKs, RTOS, and drivers.
- Design, develop and test firmware application running on MCU and multi-MCU systems.
- Improve MCU performance and power efficiency.
- Customize the firmware, I/O and MCU configuration to meet design goals.
- Participate in design reviews and code reviews for firmware teams.
What You Need for this Position
Recommended experience BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical field.
5+ years experience in C, ARM-based MCUs.
Strong Knowledge of firmware development toolchains, make, gcc, etc.
Experience in firmware development for consumer electronics product.
Experience in serial peripheral communication such as SPI, I2C, UART, etc.
Experience with USB, and, or MIPI is preferred but not required.
C++ knowledge for Windows tool development preferred, or good OO design skills
Device/board bring up experience, good knowledge of MCU architecture (RAM/Flash/Periphals, etc.).
Knowledge of the following:
- OTS motion capture systems
- OTS motion capture
- Motion Capture
- Sensor Synchronization
- Camera Synchronization
- Firmware Engineer
- Firmware Engineering
What's In It for You
So, if you are a Firmware Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Steven Limon
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.