If you are an experienced Fire Protection Service & Construction General Manager, please read on!
We're an established company covering 5 different states and offering the full spectrum of fire protection services. Our network allows us to work with regional and national clients which gives us a lot of room for continued growth in the industry. Currently, we're looking for a General Manager to spearhead all operations for an established branch in San Antonio, TX with about 50 team members.
We will help relocate the right candidate.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Opportunity for growth at a stable and well-established company
- We are a forward-thinking company with big plans to continue expanding and want designers with aspirations to grow
- You'll be encouraged to share any new perspectives on the design process that could lead to positive opportunities
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage all operations for a full-service sprinkler & fire alarm branch, with about 50 team members and almost $10 million in annual revenue
- Lead a team of 10 Direct Reports (Office Manager, Contract Operations Manager, Service Manager, Sales team)
- Support an established sprinkler service & inspections division (this is about 50% of our business)
- Support an established fire sprinkler installation division
- Support a growing fire alarm install & service division
- Provide genuine and open-minded leadership to all staff in this division
- Take full ownership of branch operations - being available on weekends for emergency scenarios, as needed
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of proven Fire Sprinkler Service & Construction Branch Management experience
- 10+ years of general construction industry experience
- Good experience partnering with General Contractors on projects
- Knowledge of fire sprinkler & alarm systems, services, inspections, and installation
- Experience managing annual branch revenues of $5M-$10M
- Experience managing offices with at least 25 team members
- Strong knowledge of the fire protection industry and relevant NFPA codes
What's In It for You
- $110k-$125k base salary (DOE)
- Competitive annual performance bonus
- 401(k) w/ match
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life insurance
- EAP Program & Employee Discounts
- Flexible spending account
- Competitive Paid time off
- Career development assistance
So, if you are an experienced Fire Protection Service & Construction General Manager, please apply today!
Similar Fire Protection & Security roles are available in over 30 states for Designers, Engineers, Project Managers, Technicians, Inspectors, Estimators, Sales Reps, Service Managers, Divison Managers, and more. Email Daniel.Chavez@CyberCoders.com for details.
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Daniel Chavez
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.