Title: Senior Director or Executive Director of Clinical Development (Medical Director) for immunology-related therapeutics using biologics
Type: W2, Direct-hire, Full-time
Location: Some onsite presence in South San Francisco strongly preferred
Compensation: $250-350K base salary *(estimation) + 25% target bonus + stock options
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Potential to lead a phase II fast-track program through phase III and launch
- Robust pipeline with potential future clinical trials to oversee
- Support from a proven leadership team with multiple start-up successes
- Excellent, collaborative company culture of ~40 FTEs
- Well-funded with $175MM+ from blue chip investors
- Developing life-changing therapies for life-impacting and life-threatening diseases
What You Will Be Doing
Due to company expansion, our current CMO is looking for a Senior Director or Executive Director, Clinical Development to offload his current clinical development oversight of a phase II clinical trial . This is an international, antibody-based program developed to impact a rare and severe inflammatory disorder with orphan drug and fast-track designation . If hired, you would lead efforts to prepare the program for phase III, and then oversee the phase III trial. Additionally, this person could lead additional programs as our other R&D programs get to the clinic from our robust pipeline.
What You Need for this Position
- MD degree
- 3+ years' industry experience, preferably 5+
- Demonstrable success leading clinical programs
- Understanding of international regulatory bodies and requirements (FDA, EMA, JNDA, etc.)
- First-to-market strategies
- Immunology, hematology, inflammation or rheumatology
What's In It for You
We offer competitive compensation and pre-IPO stock options along with generous benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, unlimited PTO, holidays, and more!
So, if you are a Senior Director or Executive Director of Clinical Development with experience, please apply today!
*This is an estimated salary range provided from CyberCoders.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.