If you are a Project Manager with Mechanical Construction experience, please read on! We are a top midwest mechanical contractor looking to build our team of professionals for our upcoming pipeline of exciting projects. If you're looking for the next step in your career, apply today!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive compensation based on experience in the 80K-140K range
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Diverse project pipeline
- Growth opportunity and excellent company culture
What You Will Be Doing
Primary responsibility for this position will be the implementation, organization, tracking, procurement, review and approval of all project submits.
Additional secondary responsibilities to include assisting the project management team with the following items:
- Provide maintenance of working relationships with Clients, Consultants and other agencies
- Lead the procurement of materials and services for projects in progress.
- Assist with the distribution of scope of work assignments for each subcontractor & vendor
- Facilitate the procurement of contracts with vendors and suppliers
- Contribute to the bidding, the administration and tracking of project costs including participation in project accounting updates, approvals and processes
- Provide the coordination of all project team members, maintenance, and schedules
- Maintain project communication hierarchy and protocol between project team
- Review projects in field
- Quality Control
-Facilitate in the scheduling of and attend all job meetings when necessary
- Work in the creation of and participate in Project closeout procedures
What You Need for this Position
A related bachelor's degree is preferred and at Least 5 Year of construction experience/knowledge of:
- Experience working for a mechanical contractor, Design-build, or Engineering firm
- Commercial and Industrial project expeirence
- MEP Experience required- Mechanical, Electrical, & Plumbing
- Experience in bidding projects and handling RFI's, submittals, and project scheduling
- Provide the scheduling and job site safety
- Help coordinate subcontractor progress
- Solid understanding of how to manage the dynamic relationships and components required for a construction project
- Understanding/Knowledge of Procore, Microsoft Project, and other construction software
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary of $80K-140k DOE
- Upward mobility
So, if you are an experienced Project Manager looking for an excellent opportunity for growth in a growing market, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Josh Ortiz
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.