Job Title:Lead .NET Developer
Location:San Antonio, TX
We are a leading FinTech firm based out San Antonio, TX! We provide a detailed set of tailored products and solutions to software companies, merchants, billers, banks, service bureaus and card issuers. We are looking for a Lead/Senior .NET Developer (5-7+ years) with professional experience coding on the .NET/C# tech stack to join our team! We have a tight-knit team of developers that foster collaboration, innovation, and growth! If you're looking for a on-site Lead/Senior Developer role with growth opportunties and working with the most up to date technologies, then let's chat today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Developing new web applications using .NET/C# technology stack
- Develop new and existing web applcations utilizing many .NET frameworks
- Adhere to company's best practices while developing new code and ensure high-quality products are released
- Have 2-3 Direct Reports on your team who report directly to you
- Lead a small team of junior-mid developers as well as coach, train, and ensure deadlines are met
What You Need for this Position
- 5-7+ years .Net Development (C#)
- 5-7+ years MS SQL server
- Experience with .Net Framework 2.0 - 4.7
- Experience with .Net 5-6
- 5-7+ ASP.net Web Forms
- Experience with MVC and/or microservices
- Experence with open source web frameworks such as Razor or Blazor
- Experience with SCRUM methodologies
- Experience with GIT/Azure DevOps or similar cloud services
- Experience with leadership, mentorship, or leading a team of 2-3+ developers
- Computer Science/Engineering Degree (highly desired)
-Located within a commutable distance to San Antonio, TX or willing to relocate!
What's In It for You
- Competitive, full-time wage/salary
- Employer paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Paid Time Off
- Equity Participation
- Annual training allowance
So, if you are a Lead .NET Developer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Elizabeth Tiersten is recruiting for this position and the positions below.
Email me to apply for this position
New York, NY•Syracuse, NY•Albany, NY•Scranton, NY•Rochester, NY Full-time $120,000.00 - $140,000.00
Los Angeles, CA•San Diego, CA•Sacramento, CA•San Francisco, CA•San Jose, CA Full-time $120,000.00 - $140,000.00