Would you like to develop a team of technical talent and product advancement? As an emerging R&D manufacturer and distributor of the latest clean tech and green tech energy solutions we are shaping the world for a better tomorrow.
We're looking to add a Director of Engineering with an electrical and power background to our team. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
What You Will Be Doing
- Hands on electrical engineering (power solutions) NPI development & technical leadership
- Implementation and development of a technical support, marketing, & sales team to promote growth and self-empowerment
- Innovation & technical product enchantments to better support our customers and partners
- Collaborate with international channel partners (OEMs) on technical innovation
- Interpret the company's needs with the overall vision of the leadership team
What You Need for this Position
Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or related field & 10+ years of experience and knowledge of:
- New Product Development/New product introduction
- Product innovation
- Developing & leading a technical team
- Power electronics, circuit boards, & circuitry
- ODM experience
- Supply Chain Management
- Technical Marketing
What's In It for You
- Salary: $130,000 - $190,000 OTE
- High growth potential with the opportunity to build out a significant engineering team
- Being a leader that's responsible for the overall strategy of future new product development
- An environment that truly values work-life balance
- High compensation plan with MBO incentives
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Parental leave
So, if you are a Director of Engineering with electrical engineering, power, & NPI experience, apply now!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Jackson Manus
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.