Director of Electrical Engineering - Licensed PE
Location: Dallas Fort-Worth, TX
*****GREAT opportunity for a senior engineer to lead a department and mentor other engineers.*****
We are a leading design and build firm providing top tier construction, engineering, and design solutions nationwide.
Currently, we are seeking a Director of Electrical Engineering to be responsible for design, development, implementation, analysis of the design and project management of engineering systems. A lot of our projects are in the gov't, healthcare, commercial, retail, aviation, office, higher education, and k-12 markets. Any experience across these sectors will be helpful.
If you are a Licensed Electrical Engineer with design experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
-Perform engineering design evaluations and lead project engineering design, specific to Electrical Engineering
- Perform independent design of lighting and power systems
- Analyze existing electrical systems for buildings
- Have the ability to design lighting systems, perform photometric analysis, electrical short circuit analysis, energy code calculations, and building power load analysis
- Prepares engineering analysis of projects, to include: preliminary design, budget analysis, calculations, life cycle costs, and equipment selection
- Prepares drawings and layouts; proficient in Revit and/or AutoCAD
What You Need for this Position
Experience with most of the following:
- 5+ years of PROFESSIONAL Electrical Engineering Design exp
- NEC Code
- P.E. License OR EIT
- AutoCAD, Revit, 3D CAD, BIM
- BS Electrical Engineering OR BS Architectural Engineering (or related)
- P.E. (preferred)
- Revit (preferred)
- Electrical design in healthcare, commercial, retail, aviation, office, gov't, higher education, and k-12 markets
What's In It for You
- Competitive salaries
- Business casual dress
- Generous PTO
- Premium-level benefits
- 401(k) program with match
- 4 1/2 day work weeks
- Weekly lunch-and-learns
So, if you are a Sr Electrical Engineer and/or looking to step in a Director level position, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.