If you are a Customer Service/Support pro with phone support and/or call-center experience, please read on!
Please note, this role is going to be ONSITE, and will be working out of our West-side of Toledo located facility , hear Holland, OH.
The customer service representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department.
This role will be focused on both phone and email support for the most part, resolving customer billing, shipping, delivery, and other issues that are non-technical in nature.
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Partners with the sales team to meet and exceed customers service expectations.
We would like to find candidate that have a desire to land in a stable role, with growth options, as we are offering a good environment, an ability to move up and advance over time, and we are willing to train those that are committed to the career path.
Those with at Least 1 Year of experience and knowledge of, or more of the following, would be good possible fits for this role:
- Customer Service/ Customer Support experience - ideally something in the 1-4 years' worth of experience is desired.
- High school diploma or GED diploma,
- Phone Support - Call center and/or phone support experience is a big must have.
- Must have strong communication and documentation skill set - ability to follow-through and prioritize tasks on the fly.
- Order Entry - looking for someone that can input Change Requests, orders, etc.
- Customer Feedback - Must have the ability/experience to share updates with the client, even when the info is not what they want to hear.
- Quality Control/Quality Assurance
- Order/Return Processing experience a plus
- Those with previous SAP experience will be given priority consideration
- Candidates SHOULD bring exposure and previous hands on experience with the Microsoft Office suite of tools.
What's In It for You
This is a Monday thru Friday role, typically a shift, 7-4 or something similar, but it may be changed to fit your schedule ( earlier, but not later as 4pm is the end time for all) depending on the availability to do so.
So, if you are a Customer Service/Support with the above listed profile of experience, please apply, email, get in touch with me today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Russ Holland
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.