Job Title: Hybrid Commissioning Agent - HVAC
Location: Iowa City or Des Moines area
Requirements: Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years HVAC field/controls/commissioning experience or 5+ years combined experience
If you are a Commissioning Agent with HVAC field experience, please read on!
With over a decade of experience, we are proud to have been an integral partner in the commissioning of the first LEED-rated facility in the state of Iowa. We approach every project with a "can do" attitude and a spirit of collaboration. Due to growth, we want to add an experienced HVAC Commissioning Agent to our team. As a Commissioning Agent, you will manage multiple projects in the Iowa City and Des Moines areas from acceptance to occupancy.
So if you are a Commissioning Agent with HVAC field experience, please apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Handling multiple projects from award to occupancy
- Perform site visits/inspections/functional testing
- Field inspections for verification of equipment startups, test, and balance activities
- Construct functional performance tests using the company library and software tools
- Preparation of deliverables - assessments, Cx reports, LEED documents, and system manuals
- Managerial aspects of Cx projects, such as technical quality and accuracy
- Work alongside contractors to perform field functional tests for verification and tuning systems for optimum performance
What You Need for this Position
Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of HVAC field/controls/commissioning experience or 5+ years combined experience
- Field testing
- HVAC controls
- LEED Cx
- Test and balance
- Electrical and life safety systems
- Energy audits and analysis of building systems
- Technical writing
Bonus if you have it:
- Cx certification (AABC or BCA)
- Project management
- CEM and/or PE certification
What's In It for You
Competitive compensation of $70-$90k
- Hybrid work environment; remote may be an option for the right fit
- Industry-leading medical benefits
- 401k Safe Harbor and Profit Sharing contributions
So, if you are a Commissioning Agent with HVAC experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Heather Tilley
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.