Job Title: Civil Engineer
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL
Compensation: $80K - $125K Depending on Experience
Requirements: Civil Engineering Design, Professional Engineer (PE), AutoCAD Civil 3D, Land Development, Stormwater Permitting
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1) Competitive Compensation ($80K - $125K base depending on experience)
2) Comprehensive Benefits Package including performance bonus!
3) The chance to join a small rapidly-growing woman-owned engineering and construction company!
What You Will Be Doing
- Plan, design, and manage individual land development projects.
- Lead the design team and coordinate with the project owner, Architects, and other consultants.
- Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals, and plans, and conferring with supervisor.
- Provide project proposals for design and permitting services as necessary.
- Develop and modify the design contract documents which include design plans, calculations and contracts.
- Prepare design and inspection reports, contract documents, specifications, plans, estimates etc.
- Provide stormwater design calculations for treatment and attenuation as required for permitting
- Provide the design of the domestic Water and Fire systems as required to meet the requirements of JEA and the City of Jacksonville.
- Provide sanitary sewer design and sanitary lift station design as required to service the proposed developments
- Permit coordination of all required permits with the local permitting agencies
- Determine project specifications through customer requirements, performance standards, completing technical studies, and preparing cost estimates.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
- Coordinate with internal team members to ensure project completion by defined deadlines and established quality.
- Coordinate technical review processing and code reviews
- Control project plan by reviewing design, specifications, plan and schedule changes, and recommending actions.
- Maintain company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
What You Need for this Position
Bahcelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or similar field with 2+ years experience with the following:
- Professional Engineering experience in Civil Engineering Design (PE License or EIT preferred)
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Land Development projects
- Stormwater Projects
- Proficient in design software such as AutoCad Civil 3D, Interconnected Pond Routing, Watercad, Excel, and HydroFlow.
- The perfect candidate will have experience with design and permitting projects in the North Florida area.
So, if you are a Civil Engineer with experience, please apply today! or send an updated copy of your resume to Mike.Vandenbergh@CyberCoders.com for immediate consideration!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Mike Vandenbergh
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.