If you are a Manager with Site/Civil Engineer experience, please read on!
We are a multifaceted consulting firm that has been helping owners add value to their land since the 1970s. Due to our extensive network of reputable professionals, we are able to offer comprehensive land use planning services within a single organization. We provide scientists that map wetlands, soils, groundwater, and natural resources, as well as surveyors to chart the land, and engineers who conceptualize, create, and secure regulatory permits for projects. We are looking for a Branch Manager with site or civil engineer experience to help us expand our growing business!
What You Will Be Doing
You will be the Branch Manager of our Falmouth location, leading a small team of awesome professionals. You'll help manage important clients and grow out the branch.
What You Need for this Position
- 8+ years experience in civil or site engineering
- Professional Engineer's License
- Project management skills
- Leadership experience
What's In It for You
- $100,000 - $120,000 base salary, open to more for the right candidate
- Profit Sharing
- 401k plan
- Health benefits - 80% paid for by employer
- Generous PTO!
- Hybrid flexibility in the future
- Office gym
- Equity and profit sharing!
- Student loan assistance
- Continuing education assistance
- Professional society dues covered
- Great work environment and culture!
So, if you are a Civil Engineer Branch Manager with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Victoria Jackson
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.