Industrial Hygienist/Project Manager
*** Can be located anywhere in NoCal** (as long as you are able to travel locally as far as 1 hr drive) ---South Bay or Broader Bay area preferred
OR --> CSP/Certified Safety Professional, Certified Asbestos Consultant, California Department of Public Health (CADPH) Lead Inspector-Assessor or CDPH Lead Project Monitor is acceptable as well
We are an environmental consulting firm challenging issues relating to chemicals in the environment, workplace, and products. We are seeking an experienced industrial hygienist/project manager to assist in evaluating exposure data and air monitoring results.
If you are an Industrial Hygienist/Project Manager with experience, please read on!
What You Need for this Position
- 5-10+ years of professional experience performing health/safety, environmental or industrial hygiene projects.
- CIH Certification
- EH&S consulting experience
- Project Management
- Client Management
- B.S. or M.S. in environmental science, engineering, chemistry, safety, biology, or a related field.
Preferred qualifications (not required):
- Ability to bring a book of business or have the potential to become revenue generators in 1 to 2 years
- Any of the following certifications: CSP, CAC, CADPH Lead Inspector-Assessor, or CDPH Lead Project Monitor
- Experience with environmental projects including Health and Safety Plans, healthy building audits, noise monitoring, risk assessments, ergonomics studies, hazardous material report review, and training services.
What's In It for You
- Competitive base compensation $100k-140k DOE
- Full medical, vision & dental coverage for employee
- HSA Contribution to qualifying plans
- Discretionary 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Nine Paid Holidays Per Year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Stipend for vehicle use and mobile phone
So, if you are a Certified Industrial Hygienist/Project Manager with experience, please apply today! Or send your resume to Noreen@cybercoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.