Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Dayton, OH
Salary: $120-150k DOE
Requirements: C++/C, Linux, Solaris, Oracle, DevSecOps, TS/SCI
We are an award-winning software solutions company who provides innovative professional services in the areas of Software Development, Research and Development, Enterprise IT Systems Engineering, Cyber Security, and Data Management. We specialize in comprehensive mission and business support services as well as advanced software solutions through various technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Drones, Virtual Reality, Modeling and Simulation, and Weather Analysis.
We are looking to add a cleared Senior Software Engineer to provide on-site support to the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC). This work will involve modernizing and maintaining radar signal processing software systems for our intelligence community customer in Dayton, OH. Candidates must hold an active Top Secret (TS) security clearance - preferably an active TS/SCI and be willing to work on-site.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be responsible for developing, modernizing, and maintaining radar signal processing software systems using industry best practices, standards, and agile development processes; cutting-edge technologies, with DevSecOps tools and techniques.
What You Need for this Position
Must have at least 5+ years of experience with:
- Full lifecycle software engineering experience with Object Oriented (OO) development
- Design and development with C++ on Linux and/or Solaris platforms
- DDS, QT, ClearCase, modern IDEs, Oracle, and PostgreSQL databases
- Web front end and web services development
- Cloud computing platforms (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), microservices, containers
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
- Version control, bug/issue tracking software
- RF, laser, EO / IR sensor performance and phenomenology
BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology (IT) or closely related field is required.
An active TS/SCI security clearance is REQUIRED for this role.
What's In It for You
Compensation Range $120-150k
- Health / Vision / Dental / Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- 401k contribution
- Equity Incentive Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Vacation / PTO / Sick Days
- Company Social Events
- Employee Development
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer with an active TS/SCI, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Cassidy Kolb
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.