** 100% Remote
** Base 50k
** OTE 80k-120K
CyberCoders is part of the 7th largest U.S. based global staffing firms. As an industry leader, we have been named one of Forbes Best Professional Recruiting Firms multiple years in a row. CyberCoders was named one of the best training programs by Indeed and Monster; we also rank in the top 25% of companies for having supportive managers. NOW, we are expanding our team! If you're a highly motivated sales or recruiting professional looking for a FULLY REMOTE opportunity with unlimited earning potential, look no further.
What You Will Be Doing
This is your chance to build your own book of business and run a full life cycle recruiting desk. Use your own lead generation methodology and our AMAZING tools to bring in new clients. Source the best talent available with the help of our unique top-of-the-line proprietary systems at your fingertips. You will be the primary point of contact for both clients and candidates. This means that you will have complete control over your desk and your earning potential.
Our "people's first" mentality is reflected in everything we do, especially the way we interact with our co-workers. As part of the CyberCoders family, you will receive ongoing career training and mentorship! The genuine desire to help people find rewarding careers, and help companies find amazing talent is what drives our success.
What You Need for this Position
- Have 1+ years of sales or 6 months recruiting experience;
- College Degree (Preferred but not required);
- Have a love for people and building long-lasting relationships;
- Eager to build a career, not just find another job;
- Resourceful and inquisitive, Google is your best friend;
- Able to write professional emails and feel comfortable writing catchy ads;
- Have an insatiable thirst to be successful, drive to be the best, and motivation to make it all happen;
- Have a fascination or love of communicating with people (you don't have to be a social butterfly, but you can't be a wallflower);
What's In It for You
Flexibility to work from anywhere. This is a fully remote opportunity;
- Base + Uncapped Commission Structure;
- Unrivaled Technology;
- Career Growth Opportunity- availability of managerial promotions in 1 year+;
-Health Benefits- UHC Choice Plus PPO, Choice Pus PPO 02, and UHC Choice Plus HDHP with HAS;
-Dental - Delta Dental;
-Vision-Vision Service Plan;
-Life & AD&D & Short Team Disability- Cigna/NY Life;
-Employee Assistance Program;
-Flexible Spending Plans;
-Employee Stock Purchase Plan-E*Trade;
-Flexible Spending Plans-FSA Medical FSA Dependent Care;
Holidays- Nine Company Paid Holidays
Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Presidents Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth National Independence Day Observed, Independence
Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Native American Heritage Day, and Christmas Day Observed. If a holiday falls on a weekend day, the Company usually observes the holiday on the preceding Friday or the following Monday.
Employee Discounts-Cell Phone, Computers, Travel, Working Advantage
If you are a Business Development Manager, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Linda EsquivelChavez
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.